BMG 50

TheSaintJamez

Alright thats good, I do however have about a dozen mods I am currently updating and around 5 mods I am making so I will get to this when I have time but I will probably start tonight with the clip bolt and scope and leave the actual rifle until I have an entire day to work on it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright thats good, I do however have about a dozen mods I am currently updating and around 5 mods I am making so I will get to this when I have time but I will probably start tonight with the clip bolt and scope and leave the actual rifle until I have an entire day to work on it

Ok well keep us posted ;)

I took a round out of that bolt but had some overlapping due to the spiral, I will have to give that another try. The clip was simple since it looks like any other. I am going to take a look at the scope next probably.

I took a round out of that bolt but had some overlapping due to the spiral, I will have to give that another try. The clip was simple since it looks like any other. I am going to take a look at the scope next probably.

I think the shapes will be the only issue because of detail, i may just texture it to make it look as if there are the indents

A good strong normal map would do the trick since they don't appear to be that deep anyway. I will work on it on my spare time but so far I've had a busy week, just keep asking for update every 3-5 days and I will post the pics.