Make New Vegas about 2000x more replayable.

JasonChang55

f*#@ spawning in goodsprings, you spawn somewhere random.

Here, some armor, food, and a gun or two and ammo.

New Vegas? Yeah it's not that f*#@ing important.

Killing Mr. House? Well you'd have to be pretty damn resilient to damage or out of the ordinary to make it work.

You're in a 1v5, and the 5 raiders you're fighting have shotguns. it's close range, All you've got is a shitty pistol? Nice knowing ya.

Oh, and death is permanent.

The point of this idea is to make you the "average" guy in New Vegas. Skills are practically pointless. You start out being able to do everything, just everything runs in realtime (Lockpicking, inventory management, hacking, etc). Basically extreme hardcore. I've already accomplished alot of these things through 500 mods, but then I pussy out and go get OP guns and armor and survive, and even if I die, I just load the last save, even though I promised8 myself I wouldnt.

Super hardcore mode. Death is going to happen. 10v1s are impossible to win, unless you use smart planning and stealth.

What I envision this mod could become:

-Random spawns and random loadouts for you.

-Random Spawns and random loadouts for enemies and traders and friendly roamers of the wasteland

-friendly/enemy radar removed. You take a chance when encountering someone either way. They can start out friendly and turn hostile at any time, and maybe have "friends nearby" (just enemies spawning behind you or something to try and ambush you)

-You're only allowed to have one save, and the save clears when you die.

-All main quest related characters (Everything that makes you "the chosen one" in the game) are removed.

Basically this would make the game alot more challenging and playable. Not to mention every game could use a "freeplay" mode where you aren't expected to start from the bottom and rise to the top.

You think the average person in new vegas spawns with a full set of armor and 2 guns?

f*** it, give us a tattered vault suit and a tire iron.

try this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45739/? and per kinto melee and unarmed

and use this to prevent the DLC starting you off with perfect condition items

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50012/?

How would this make fallout not fun?

I like the idea of starting out with basic gear and having to be extremely careful about what you do.

Honestly I think those games are extreme fun. Ex. STALKER series.

If they aren't your cup of tea, I understand.