Recruitment

TheCalliton

Comrades! Brethren! People who are sick of the sheep!

I come to you a changed man. A man who has seen the weakness of the sheep. Many of you are indifferent to these "Friendly Sheep" but i will tell you that they are NOT friendly! They are the enemy! They wish to slow our load times! They wish to distract our eyes from our posts! They wish to turn us all vegan!

Well are we gonna stand for this? NO!

Let us rally under this banner!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7939/7939283035aeeb099c9c5d83e41788a6c8fac4c.gif

Join us in the fight against sheep! and i swear that you will be rewarded hansomly with mutton!

to simplify, please help us fight the sheep in this thread : http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/294157-sheep-wars/

by taking the above signature and fighting them!

what did the sheep do to you? **sobs** all they want is to be left alone! as for being weak....heh heh. we'll see about that!! and pass the popcorn please. this should be fun!

*passes popcorn* "here you go buddy :D, now lets show our nice friend here that were not weak" (i really hope this doesn't turn into attaching pics of sheep ripping peoples insides out like the "a herd of sheep" thread did at one point)

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

Assimilating Nexus members is what they are doimg, like the Borg :ermm: , resistents is futile.

They must be stopped.

Edited by Thor.

Join us! Together my friends, we can stop these monsters! Join the Anti-Sheep Military Force and we will win! Gather your weapons, your ships and money, we will fight till they are all wiped out!

Ohhh respawning sheep, see's more money signs in head. I'll be rich :blink: :devil:

you'll have to catch us first *teleports to mars and ready's turrets*

Chases down sheep and in for riches will be great, HA HA HA HA HA HA :devil:

Thats right run HA

OOOOHHH yes they will, grab your sheep shavers, there's money to be made.