One more problem.

Argol

I have no FWE control panel. I did install the FOIP patch for MMM FWE so I have no idea why I don;t have a control panel.

I should mention. I am using Alternate start and I have already left the shack.

Edited by Argol

you don't have the item??

if i recall correctly, it should be under the apparel section in your pipboy, on the very top of it

do you have any such items??

i know that the newest version of MMM also has such an item, for in-game configuration, and it's also found in the same place

also, which version of FWE do you have??

because i remember that in the last game i had (before this one), that had an older version of FWE, i didn't get the item, so i had to add it through a console command (though maybe i would have gotten it after leaving the vault, i just didn't test it)

you don't have the item??

if i recall correctly, it should be under the apparel section in your pipboy, on the very top of it

do you have any such items??

i know that the newest version of MMM also has such an item, for in-game configuration, and it's also found in the same place

also, which version of FWE do you have??

because i remember that in the last game i had (before this one), that had an older version of FWE, i didn't get the item, so i had to add it through a console command (though maybe i would have gotten it after leaving the vault, i just didn't test it)

Nope, it isn't there. I have 6.3. I might start a new game and go through the vault to see if it is a problem with Alternate start.

it's worth a try

i know that for me, i now have version 6.03, and if i recall correctly, i got the item after leaving the vault

so try it out, and see if you get the item

if you still don't get it, you can easily find the item's code using FO3Edit, and add it to your inventory (that's what i did on my last playthrough, a couple of months ago)

also, make sure that you did everything you should have (meaning that the load order is as said in the FWE page, that you made a merged patch and all)

just curious since MMM now has an ingame control panel aswell, does that make FWEs option for 'supported mod configs' redundant? cause it gives the example of MMM as a mod designed to incorporate in FWEs control panel if installed, but mine just has an exit button for it

just curious since MMM now has an ingame control panel aswell, does that make FWEs option for 'supported mod configs' redundant? cause it gives the example of MMM as a mod designed to incorporate in FWEs control panel if installed, but mine just has an exit button for it

as far as i recall, FWE doesn't have MMM configuration in it's control panel

as far as i recall, the only option i have, under the supported mod configs" is for the Followers Enhanced plugins

i'll check it in the game to confirm