Gaps in the story ...

MarkInMKUK

I've been looking at the various NPCs in Oblivion, and it occurs to me that many of them have the potential to lead into mods regarding their back stories.

I've already posted a proposal for a mod covering Elragail and Thamriel (see the Mod Requests thread), but i was wondering which other NPCs people felt had a gap in their backstory - how did they get to where they are and what implications this could have. A series of mods to fill in these stories would hopefully then result, with all of us reaping the benefits of a more complex and immersive storyline.

So - please outline the characters you want more information about, and any suggestions to what their story MIGHT be - hopefully we can discuss them and come up with some good ideas.

So - please outline the characters you want more information about, and any suggestions to what their story MIGHT be - hopefully we can discuss them and come up with some good ideas.

Falanu Hlaalu. She has the same issue as Thamriel. Falanu is very clearly a female Dunmer, yet multiple NPCs refer to her as "he" or "him". My thinking is that Falanu is a male Dunmer trapped in a female body because one of Ancotar's experiments went wrong. Again.

Falanu Hlaalu. She has the same issue as Thamriel. Falanu is very clearly a female Dunmer, yet multiple NPCs refer to her as "he" or "him". My thinking is that Falanu is a male Dunmer trapped in a female body because one of Ancotar's experiments went wrong. Again.

I'd never noticed this one, but then I applied the unofficial patch first time I played and it fixed the bug, S/he has an interesting back tale it seems - an interest in necrophilia? That's going to end up VERY adult. I guess people who play kinky, evil aligned types could have "fun" with that mod, but equally sure it'd be something not to put on the Nexus. Or does having a vampire lover count as necrophilia? That might be more interesting and less ...er...bannable.

Edited by MarkInMKUK