Less annoying selling experience

Ferryt

I'll hold off trying this on my own (I know just enough about scripting at this point to get myself into trouble) and wait to see what you come up with, TheNiceOne.

What MarkInMKUK suggests, or perhaps the inverse as an "impatience" modifier, is actually a very good idea, especially if you make it as configurable as the rest of your mod. I don't have the patience, myself, to sell a hundred arrows one at a time, although I've been using that analogy as a reductio ad absurdum argument. I might be tempted to sell a batch of a hundred ten at at time, though. My main issue is that I do a lot of dungeon crawling, particularly with characters who aren't involved in the Main Quest or any of the guild quests. This means I can amass quite a few of a single type of moderately-valuable item. Those I WILL sell individually.

I agree that this modification to the way selling is handled by your mod would alter the effective game balance, but it doesn't alter the theoretical game balance, which does allow selling one-Gold items one at a time even if you have a gazillion of them. One could also say that a ring which gives me a speed bonus alters game balance, too, because it gives me the ability to outrun an opponent, rather than having to stand and fight, but the alteration, again, is only "effective". I still have the option to hold my ground and take a chance on dying. What my idea does is to give the player the option of selling things the "hard way" without letting the clunky manner in which the gamesystem handles transactions get in the way.