WIP and In need of Help: Ledgend of Dragoon Mod

Taurni

Ok Nexus, here's what I am looking for. I need an idea man, and someone who knows a thing or two about scripting.

What I am doing:

* Making all of the Dragoon Armor from Legend of Dragoon.

* Making that armor work like bound armor on the equip of a "Dragoon Spirit" (completed!)

* A custom weapon for each Dragoon (only usable in the armor)

* Custom spells for each Dragoon (Basically conversion of the LOD spells into Oblivion spells)

* Making those spells available to the player ONLY in dragoon form (IE while in the armor)

* Flight (taken care of, the mod will simply require the VipCxi_Air System, if I get premision to include that with my mod, conversion of it to activate on item equip not Shift+[variable key] )

* Development of a quest(s) to obtain the Dragon Spirits (preferably one at a time)

* Balanced stats

* A Birthsighn

* A Custom Class (completed)

If anyone is interested in helping, please contact me.

Threads like this are better suited for the Mod Requests forum. It's a nifty place where you will find people looking to fulfill requests, like-minded people who may work on your mod because it's something they want to see too, or other helpful people informing you of similar, pre-existing mods, or even what you're looking for, if it already exists. There are people with all kinds of expertise here, so you may find a scripter, a quest-maker, or whatever else you are seeking.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/