Mehrunes Dagon is liar.

Lehcar

I guess I just don't like my antagonist to fall into what my definition of cliche' evil is. I like the adversary to be more in the grey to where at times you may even find yourself during the game agreeing with his intentions or motives. Edited by NAPALM13092

I don't think Mehrunes Dagon is evil. His sphere of destruction is necessary to existance.

He is one of the god princes that will share knowledge and make no bones about it, however, unlike other princes like Azura, he is fierce and scary in his looks.

Azura is seen as a pretty goddess prince but make no mistake, she will trick you with her riddles untill you can't think what is actually going on. If you think her realm is all about peace and beauty it is not, like all daedric princes she represents the darker side to her sphere of prophecy and twilight.

But I think she uses her outter beauty to charm herself into the hearts of her followers.

I prefer Lord Dagon, for he is honest and forthright like his dremora servants.

Mehrunes Dagon's promises of greatness and ascended mortality to those who follow him are all bunk. He doesn't mean any of it; that book he wrote is just his method of manipulating foolish mortals and tricking them into helping him take over and destroy the mortal realm. Had the heroes of Arena and Cyrodiil not stopped him before things could go that far, he would have betrayed his faithful mortal servants and destroyed them too. Tharn and Camoran were nothing more than worthless pawns to him.

I think he truly does not care in the least about the Mythic Dawn and is just using them, given the number of imprisoned and dead Mythic Dawn agents we see inside the Oblivion gates. :pinch:

Well notice also that even though the Camorans knew about the fate of the Mythic Dawn agents they still served Dagon, so the must have been recieve some sort of benefit that the others were not.

Edited by GodKingVivec