Atronach Retex

IgnorantBeast101

So I was getting this idea in my head. I d k why, I just did. I was thinking about what the frost atronach would be like if it had a black texture on it.

Is anyone willing to make an atronach with a black-like texture? Whether you replace the old atronach or make a new one is up to you. :D

Would something like this work?

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2412/blackfrostatronach.jpg

ah yes. That would def. work. Can u send me the link plz?

oh, If I have to put it in the construction set, can u make it an esp/esm? I dont have the construction set. And I don't want to download it cuz I have low driver space.... :(

It's currently just a texture file that I was playing around with. I can make an .esp with it, but I'd still need to add it to the game world. Where would you like for it to show up and at what level?

uhm....well, I would like it to appear at Dragonclaw Rock (i think that's how u say it). And can u make it to scale? If not, level 5 is fine.

I can make it scale with the Player easily enough and putting it at Dragonclaw Rock shouldn't be a problem. Would this be an enemy or companion creature?

If enemy:

Would you...

like retextured Frost Salts to be dropped by it? If so, what Alchemy effects would you like?

like it to re-spawn?

like it to be guarding something? If so, what should it be guarding?

If companion:

Would you...

like it to be a CM companion? (Would be easy to make, but would require the CM Companion .esm to work)

like it to be essential or re-spawn?

Rescale is fine

Hmm....Enemy I suppose. and 5 of them in-game if thats ok :D

Respawn? Yes.

And the frost salt retex is a go :D The alchemy effect would be to damage health and magicka.

EDIT: Oh, if it's not to late, can u name them Chaos Atronachs? Also the Frost Salts as Chaos Salts? if not, thats fine.

Edited by IgnorantBeast101

Hmm....Enemy I suppose. and 5 of them in-game if thats ok :D

Enemy it is. Will all 5 be at Dragonclaw Rock, or spread around a bit?

Respawn? Yes.

Respawn they will.

And the frost salt retex is a go :D The alchemy effect would be to damage health and magicka.

Will do. Most Alchemy ingredients have four effects accessible at different Alchemy skill levels. I'll make Damage Health the Novice effect and Damage Magicka the Apprentice effect. What about Journeyman and Expert effects? Damage Fatigue & Silence, maybe?

EDIT: Oh, if it's not to late, can u name them Chaos Atronachs? Also the Frost Salts as Chaos Salts? if not, thats fine.

Chaos Atronach? I like it! So shall it be named.

Yes, all 5 at Dragonclaw Plz

That will be a fun battle.

The Journeyman and expert? Those two are fine.

Cool. I'll add those in.

and thanks for complimenting on the name. U get a Kudos.

Thanks! :D

I'm thinking about giving them a spell that will do Fire, Frost and Shock damage all at once (leveled, of course :laugh: ). If I do, I'll give them Touch and Target versions. And they should probably have some resistance to those elements as well (perhaps 20%). Any other strengths/weaknesses you think they should have?