Help with Teresa's Porceline Shop Mod

HHRawr

So I downloaded a wonderful mod, Teresa's porceline shop, and I love the stuff in it... but I'm having some problems.

If I pick up the flower buckets from the shop and set them down and move them, the collision gets messed up and I end up with an invisible barrier that I cannot walk on or go through.... And once I drop one of the buckets, I crash the next time I go through a door or a loading screen.

Anyone have any advice for me or help on how to fix it, or even a suggestion on where to place it in my load order?

Though I've switched it around in my load order and the problem persist. x.x

I'm with you, I loved the mod. She did such a good job on the shop and items. However, also like you, the items were problematic when taken from the shop. If I tried to place one of the large gold flowers (forget the name, been playing NV the last couple of months), they would ricochet all over the place like an errant bullet!! They'd knock things off shelves, just in general tear up anywhere I tried to place them. I gave up.

When I used the buckets and some vases, they would sink into whatever I placed them on. So if I put them on a table or column, they would be half submerged in it once I returned to that area. Some would disappear altogether, but I could get them back by toggling collision off and going under the dwelling or place I'd put them.

I wish I knew how to fix, but I never could figure any out. The glasses and plates seemed to work just fine, but the bigger items just never did.

Good luck! Let me know if you find a fix :smile:

How do you toggle collision off to retireve things? I don't know how to fix the files, I Just wish they'd stop crashing me o.x If I even so much as touch one of the large gold flower pots, or any flower pot in the store for that matter, the next time I go through a door or Teleport I go boom.

Open the console with the tilde ~ key. Type in "tcl" without quotes and hit enter. Hit the ~ again to close the console. Before you do, it should say "collision off." Then you'll be able to go anywhere, in the sky or in the ground, through walls, etc. Be careful where you choose to toggle it back on-by hitting the ~ again and type "tcl" again, without quotes. It should say "collision on." Close the console.

If you're not level with the ground, it will lower you, but I try to get as close as possible. If you were to toggle it back on while you're in the middle of the rock, you'll be stuck there, until you toggle it back off again. I've used this to put decorations on shelves high up, and to get out of places I got stuck.

If you're getting CTD, I'd check my load order and/or other mods that might have changed the same area, thus causing problems. I have like 245 or more mods running and I didn't have any problems with crashes due to this mod. It did conflict at first with a mod I had to beautify Skingrad, but once I deactivated that one, it was all good.

Again, hope that helps!

I have better cities and have modded the buiding to work with it...but what causes the CTD is the big orange flowery thing. If I pick it up and or touch it, then enter a door, oom there I go. I've decided that I will use the mod...I just won't touch the flowers. The big flower pots are evil. Very very exil. o.x