How big is your NV Folder?

Rage912

Hey guys/girls I was bored and I just decided to got to my FNV main folder and press properties. Whe I did that I went to general and I saw my NV size going up like crazy. It took about a minite and a half to get the full size. My NV main folder size is:

53.4 GB (57,413,401,781 bytes).

Thats freakin HUGE!!!! I have this many folders and files:

91,069 Files, 9,716 Folders.

I just want to know how big is you NV Folder. if you could get exact size and how many folders I would love to hear. I wander if anyones is bigger than mine?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's a measly 2,09 GB, not counting the vanilla game assets. What on earth have you downloaded to have over 53 gigabytes worth of stuff? o_O

Haha funny thing about that. I basically downloaded evry real weapon mod in F3Nexus and F3U and a whole crap load of mods on NVNexus. I ported over 57 F3 weapon and armor mods. I basically downloaded every mod Nexus has to offer. Thanks Nexus :thumbsup:

Wow I cant imagine only going around with only almost 10 GBs of mods. I need mods even if I am not going to use them I just love looking at them. I have them in my folders becuase when I get bored i will just go in Nifskope and make a few mods for the weapon and put it in game like what I just did now with a P90 I just did(MW2 Edition :thumbsup: ). Edited by Rage912

Mine's a measly 2,09 GB, not counting the vanilla game assets. What on earth have you downloaded to have over 53 gigabytes worth of stuff? o_O

Haha funny thing about that. I basically downloaded evry real weapon mod in F3Nexus and F3U and a whole crap load of mods on NVNexus. I ported over 57 F3 weapon and armor mods. I basically downloaded every mod Nexus has to offer. Thanks Nexus :thumbsup:

Well that explains it, pretty much every mod on both FO3 and NVNexus is a weapon mod so downloading all of them is a huge undertaking. ;)

New Vegas files under SteamApps/common/fallout new vegas= 9.18 GB (9,862,895,362 bytes)

Data folder only (full of mods)= 9.04 GB (9,709,883,392 bytes) 2461 files, 402 folders

So yeah, gotta a lot and almost daily adding more :thumbsup:

Of course this doesn't count the separate folder I keep all original mod files and folders in or my saved game folder. Add them all together and I'm getting up there.