Skittles Touch mod

darkedge42392

I just had a great idea today while in the chat. We were doing a bit of RP, and I was wanting skittles . . . So, I touched someone, they disappear into thousands of skittles, and I thought it would be AWESOME as a mod. :D Hehehe. You know, like the skittles commercials a few years back, where the office working tries to do his work, but fails to do so, because everything he touches turns into skittles? ;D
:happy: I just thought it would be awesome to have in Oblivion, in case you don't want to put up with guards . . . *guard tries to arrest you, use Skittles Touch spell, guard turns into thousands of skittles, you get a free snack) Heh. Anyone interested? Post here.

Yep, I did subsurf once and then smooth twice. I don't know why it won't get smoother though. They're small enough that you don't notice though :P

You have to click "set smooth" in the object window :thumbsup: It'll make the whole thing smooth without the need for subsurfing or smoothing. Definately a useful tool, hope this helps with future models =D