Taking "Texture" / "Retexture" Request

reaper9111

Hi reaper9111.

There are a batch of us nattering on another thread about making Argonian and Khajiit-specific versions of existing armor and footwear. When we reach the stage where someone's put some meshes together, would you be able to help with mapping textures onto the new meshes, please? There are a couple of quest-related boots which we'd need to do pretty early one in the process - the rest is a little more optional.

@ MarkInMKUK

I do not have knowledge in mapping texture to .nif model... Sorry !

@ IgnorantBeast101

Sorry i quickly try what you requested and this is behond me, would require a Complete new texture, or me to have to completely re-map the whole armor witch i don't have the knowledge to do !

Reaper

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this as a separate thread under mod requests before, but since you are taking requests, I really like to see some signs above the doorways of the various districts in IC.

I know a lot of people probably have every nook and cranny of Imperial City memorized, but for those that don't... Do you ever get tired of having to look at your map to see where you are in the City or where the door yor are walking towards goes to? Wouldn't it be nice to see a sign above the door to the next district and be able to read it from about 75 feet away? It would be nice to have them look like they are chiseled out of stone with a letter font that is appropriate for the game. I've seen too many signs done by modders that use plain fonts like you are reading now. A wooden sign would be fine as well as long as the font is era appropriate. Something similar to Old English.

I have retextures for most vanilla game environmental items, animals, and clutter, but I haven't been able to find high resolution ivy textures. The ivy is starting to look really bad next to all the improved flowers, buildings, and trees. There is even animated lava, and book jackets that have blood circulating in them, but never seen just normal higher resolution ivy. There is a lot of ivy in the game. I think it would make quite a difference, if you have time and inclination to make this. I would do it myself if I had the talent. :(

@ oc3

This is possible, but i dont want to mess with the CS changing each door manualy and relinking it to the district creating imcompatibility (don't have time for that)... But it's possible !

I guess the easiest would be to put the first 2 ketter of the next district on the door ! or a district famyliar symbol !

@j7569go

This is easy... PM me if your still interested !

@Draconicsoul

Nop sorry !

@ Telyn

i know what you mean, i use these mod myself... but i seriously don't have the time to redo all of these... Sry !

Reaper