Creepy moments in FO3

JkKILER

• 3 months later...
The bathrooms in the enclave adams air base crawler. Looking for loots I opened the bathroom stall and see a gory mess with a blood spattered lawn nom. Needless to say, I threw all the ones I had picked up out of my house.

I swear in Vault 106 I killed 2 named people, they came into the world, I saw their names flash, they almost had me, maybe I killed them?

I have no idea. That was good.

But what was really weird is leaving the tripping Bog in Point Lookout and seeing the big Bobbleheads or at least the first one.

I think when objects appear in an area you've already been to, it is scary even when stuff just looks normal.

The first time a feral ghoul appeared and attacked me - in the dark, ruined subways no less. I actually shrieked when it happened, causing my flatmate to knock on my door and ask if I was ok. Even though I've gotten pretty far into the game, feral ghouls still give me frights now and then.

And don't even get me started on those f-ing feral ghoul reavers... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

the real thing creep me out and still creeping me the sound of the feral goul thy do with their mouth i can hear them even when i am away of them

and that's beside all in the top you said

you know i get scared sometimes when i walk in the waste land alone in the dark and i feel so happy when i saw a freind person in green in my compass looooooooooooool