Best Place you ooted?

Rage912

Caesar's Legion safehouse, its where i add all of my ported armors and weapons so that place is looted most of every time i load a save file :) On a serious note, the Legate's Camp, there is a mod can't remember the name with adds a lot of legionnaires so i go there often Edited by Hayatoshi

Yah thats cool but theres one thing. I dont really play FNV on my computer, I just use use it to test my mods. I've had it since the first day It came out and my total play time is 2 hours

Hello.

I'm a hard-core fan of this wonderful game, and I'm always searching for a new place to explore, exterminate and loot.

I'm not sure if this is considered as a spoiler, so I've just added this button just in case :P

At the middle/bottom part of the map, far south, you got the "Crashed Vertibird" place, I felt that it wasn't all that much of a challenge, but it would give you something to fight against, and give you the vanilla's strongest energy (if not the strongest of them all) weapon.

This place is a minor crater, which is inhabited by several/few "Hardened Sentry Bot" and "Hardened Mister Gutsy".

They spot you and start launching their missiles (ouch) and laser/plasma weapons, and after you've killed them all, you run to the crashed vertibird, get the "Tesla-Beaton prototype" (Bojah!).

This is just one of several other places, which can be fun to try out (If you haven't already done it).

Edited by Zeratchi

I dont think its a spoiler? I added a few mods with items in that place(Never Be Released) and it was a really hard fight, I will not lie about that, but only for Tesla Beaton Cannon? Its not worth it.

Huh.. I felt the lack of a challenge :P And I wish there were more of these kinds of places. You've got the quarry with all the non-working workers, where all the death-claws are, but they aren't really hard, if you aim to the head with a bit of firepower.

I've also been inside the train-subway, where I finally got to a encampment with supermutants, which was a bit of a *censored* actually, but with a bit of aiming, a fun place to explore, exterminate and loot!

Do you got any recommendation for a hard-core, heavy fighting place? Where a challenge present itself ^^

Hello.

I'm a hard-core fan of this wonderful game, and I'm always searching for a new place to explore, exterminate and loot.

I'm not sure if this is considered as a spoiler, so I've just added this button just in case :P

At the middle/bottom part of the map, far south, you got the "Crashed Vertibird" place, I felt that it wasn't all that much of a challenge, but it would give you something to fight against, and give you the vanilla's strongest energy (if not the strongest of them all) weapon.

This place is a minor crater, which is inhabited by several/few "Hardened Sentry Bot" and "Hardened Mister Gutsy".

They spot you and start launching their missiles (ouch) and laser/plasma weapons, and after you've killed them all, you run to the crashed vertibird, get the "Tesla-Beaton prototype" (Bojah!).

This is just one of several other places, which can be fun to try out (If you haven't already done it).

There is tons of weapons which you can loot. The tesla beaton protoype isnt even that good of a weapon. the best weapons in the game are Annable for explosives, knock knock for melle, ycs 186 for energy weapons, and anti material rifle for guns ( if you do not have the automatic rifle from dead money).