We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Trying to figure out how to mod the following

Question2

Im trying to figure out how to mod the following :

-Friend of the night perk : Have it set brightness to a certain level, instead of increasing brightness. The problem is that even if you make it work indoors, it often increases brightness by too much or too little as indoor lighting varies.

-Hit the deck perk : Increase DR vs explosives by 25. I can make a new ability, but the problem is how do i get it to check for incoming damage on the player, and then increase DR accordingly? There is no entry point fo increase damage resistance, so i cannot use the "attacker" conditions.

-Make a ammo type do increased critical damage on a critical hit? Trying to do this for shotgun slugs (which have very low critical damage due to the base weapon)

-Increasing creature hp/damage : From what i can tell, the HP is a base increase per level and endurance isnt taken into account. Does damage scale as the creature levels up? How do you make the creature or NPC have different equipment at different levels?

-Change more than one item in the GECK at once (e.g. setting "use PC level mult" for 10 creatures at once)? Or copy and paste recipies?