is anybody still fcoming?

joshl1984

hey there anybody are we still playing obliv? or are we anxiously awaiting the new game skyrim?

if there are still ppl plying obliv, then are there ppl still installing fcom and if so is wrye bash MIA?

i cant seem to find a working copy for the life of me and unfortunately i think that obliv is so old that nobody supports

the fcom installs anymore oh well :( if anybody has any ideas i would LOVE to hear them my email is [email protected]

tell me there are still ppl playing this game??

Is anyone still playing Oblivion? Look at all the activity on this site! If people aren't playing Oblivion, they sure are spending a lot of time talking about it and making and acquiring mods for it.

Actually there are a lot of new people playing it, because over the holidays Steam, Impulse, and Amazon all sold the Game of the Year Edition for very low prices, complete with all DLC except the last one. It seems like pretty much everyone here is using BASH or trying to get it to work with Win 7 64 bit. Good games don't die as fast as you think, especially games that have sandbox play available and/or can be modded. Games with strong modding communities last much longer than ones without a good modding community.

Um... :laugh:

...and new updates of MMM and OOO and other FCOM mods have either been released recently or are due for release at any time now...

...numerous other all new, major mods have been released in the last 6 months...

...Wrye Bash is being updated and improved on a regular basis...as is BOSS...

...development of a new set of world space mods, Tamriel Height Maps, which aims to develop and release all the provinces of Tamriel, is chugging along at full speed...

...the long awaited Reclaiming Sancre Tor is finally in closed beta...

...a new version of Deadly Reflex was recently released...(around November 2010, I believe)...

...and that's just scratching the surface...

I'd say Oblivion modding is alive and well, and likely will continue to be so long after Skyrim is released...

Regards,

Hem