Nightshade blade

aleaster

The Nightshade blade is a traditional japanese katana the handle is a Dark purple color and looks like it was wrapped in wicker the pommel is a gold cap with a ruby set in the bottom the blade Itself has a very small curve the blade on the outside is A Blood red color and the inside part is Dark purple and the center piece is a tarnished gold color and the guard is the leaves of nightshades surronded by black metal band I would be very grateful if someone could make this blade

If you own such a sword, use a digicam to take a snap of it against a clean white/dark background.

If it is something easily available, search for and find us a decent pic.

Modders are always ready to help, but you need to help them visualize.

And pics are better than verbose descriptions (though what you wrote was good info).

Kay, so seeing as this is likely your own sword, pictures similar will be difficult, if not impossible, to find.

Any sort of reference can help greatly, even a quick pic made in paint can help give the modders a basic idea of what you mean.

I could draw a picture of it from diffrent angles if that will help im pretty good at drawing

That would help a lot http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Alright i should have them by tommorow at around 4:00 and ill post them around then

there are the pictures if they arent enoguh then im out of luck becouse its hard to take a good picture of a drawing :wallbash: