member: okei uploading a virus?

Hayzie

a recently added file called "faster boot" seems to be some spyware. Apparently it seems this user tried to upload it before and is his/her's 2nd attempt. The file is currently being investigated by mods, it says.

It's a very suspicious .exe file. It doesn't even load anything. If you look in your task list, it labels itself as "winupdate.exe"

Stay away!

Also, I was banned in chat on my first day joining here in January. I'm still banned. I don't believe in permaban over nothing. Please lift it!

Good job helping the site Hayzie, I'm giving you a kudos for it. Buddah already gave you one before, wish I could give you another. By the way, what will you do if he has an IP Changer? Hopefully he/she won't do it, why do people have to do this in the first place? Seems like they have no life.

Good job helping the site Hayzie, I'm giving you a kudos for it. Buddah already gave you one before, wish I could give you another. By the way, what will you do if he has an IP Changer? Hopefully he/she won't do it, why do people have to do this in the first place? Seems like they have no life.

Ther are ways to ban even those. These guys know what they're doing. :sleep::whistling:

Usually spammers come and go, but the ones who repeat themselves like okei and his other usernames tend to give up when people either 1) don't feed the troll, or 2) have caught on and keep fighting the good fight. They most likely move onto other sources to do the same thing. Just a simple plain & bother, all while spreading spyware/trojans at the same time.

Looks like we won here.