New patch?

Maelora

Just thought I'd put this here - is there a new patch or something, as I'd been playing fine all weekend and when I went to play it today, it downloaded an update that destroyed all of my mods and won't let me re-Merge as it fails at the Black Emporium, something I'd been using previously.

The mod manager is saying 'version 9' too.

Is this a new patch? Is there any way around it?

Mine keeps saying update available. Then after it updates it says you're all set DAI digital deluxe is up to date. So I hit play and it says that an update is ready to be downloaded and that I cannot play until it is updated. Have tried 4 times and keep getting that message. Can anyone help please?? Has been updated.

Patch 8 (PC game version 1.0.0.9) was released today.

As with (almost) every previous patch, those who have added mods using the ModManager will need to remove their mods, (by creating a "dummy" file and merging that) then re-create their merge file with the mod(s) they really want to use.

It's been this way since at least Patch 5, when I first started participating in the beta-test program.

Any idea what the new Patch does? I can't seem to find patch notes anywhere.

Well I can't even play my game with mods anymore. The DAI merged it just fine, but unless I take out all of my mods the game won't even start. It runs in task manager but the game window doesn't pop up. This sucks.

Changing the version number in the package file in update folder doesn't work for me anymore either. The game will start, however when I try to enter my latest save I get an irritating message saying that I need to patch to the newest version before playing the save. I shouldn't have created that new merged file~

This has butchered my game.

It's not even that I want GodMode, I'm just running small cosmetic mods.

I'm sick of Bioware, sick they can't even include a change of clothes for downtime and a character portrait as they did for both previous games. Sick of their short-sightedness.