Play with 2 characters

fantasmeitor

Maybe it is not possible, but i was thinking if there´s a way of playing with 2 or 3 characters at once, like you do in Dragonage, maybe you have a warrior, a mage and a thief, and you can switch between them according to the situation, no more mages on the fighters guild or barbarians in the mages guild.

help.. anyone??

thx

The Gambrio engine doesn't have any way to do that. Each character would have to have a separate set of stats, inventory and everything else. There are lots more technical problems involved that the engine doesn't have a way to handle.

From my understanding, you MIGHT be able to do something VISUALLY using cloning of the player as npc companions, and then switching your player to a duplicate of a companion, and creating a duplicate of the player version you just left as a new cloned npc. Would get HORRIBLY complex to do, and you'd have no more control over the "npc versions" than you do over standard companions. It would involve a fair bit of work for whoever scripted the mod, and I have no idea how easy it would be to transfer stats across, as npc stats are not done the same way as player ones.

Three simultaneous totally user controlled characters is NOT going to work given the game engine though.

Edited by MarkInMKUK