Cursed Armor

Omegaweaponneo

Just got my new computer and reinstall oblivion with all the latest update.

The Cursed Armor are not from the mod that are available here.

If anyone have play this mod before plese tell me where i can find this armor?

The picture of the Cursed Armor as below(Got this from the net):

Thanks in advance.

if the mod isn't from here, it's usually for a good reason

The implication behind that is mods from other sites are, somehow, "bad"? I think that's a bit of a harsh way of looking at this. After all AlienSlof, who happens to be a well-known and respected modder, here, pulled all of her mods off this site and every other site but her own and it's not because her mods were inappropriate for TESNexus, or anything of the kind. Different authors have different reasons for hosting their mods, elsewhere -- not all of those reasons are bad ones.

if the mod isn't from here, it's usually for a good reason

The implication behind that is mods from other sites are, somehow, "bad"? I think that's a bit of a harsh way of looking at this. After all AlienSlof, who happens to be a well-known and respected modder, here, pulled all of her mods off this site and every other site but her own and it's not because her mods were inappropriate for TESNexus, or anything of the kind. Different authors have different reasons for hosting their mods, elsewhere -- not all of those reasons are bad ones.

well, i did say usually, implying that this isn't always correct

now, i do know about AlienSlof and her mods, but this isn't the same thing

you see, AlienSlof has her mods on her site, not some other mod site

i didn't mean to imply that if a mod isn't found here, it's a "bad" mod

however, there are many mods that are against the ToS of this site, and hence aren't found here

if my search was correct, the specific armor that is mentioned here, is a part of a mod that adds sexual content to the game, some of it against the ToS of the Nexus, and so the mod cannot be found here

that is what i meant: that there are many mods that aren't found here, because they are against the ToS

though i am glad you said this

i did need to rephrase my words, and explain myself better

Well, where did you get it? I am looking for it.

This is a Chinese MOD and I did some translation work on it.

You shall recieve A QUEST after you installed the mod and enter the game.

Follow the instruction of the task, you will come to Skingrad. There is an abandond house.

Get into there, and you will find two stone gate in that house. Dont get into the left one. It hadn't finish yet. Get into the right one. you will find a "girl". Well it actually is a chest. and you will find the armor (you'd better read the book there meanwhile, although actually you may not understand).

Then, you shall wear it and look for some fights, and hurt youself to half of your health. and the ennemy will rape you. repeat that procedure 3 times and go to sleep. A goddess will find you.

Edited by lishiping84

Well, where did you get it? I am looking for it.

This is a Chinese MOD and I did some translation work on it.

You shall recieve A QUEST after you installed the mod and enter the game.

Follow the instruction of the task, you will come to Skingrad. There is an abandond house.

Get into there, and you will find two stone gate in that house. Dont get into the left one. It hadn't finish yet. Get into the right one. you will find a "girl". Well it actually is a chest. and you will find the armor (you'd better read the book there meanwhile, although actually you may not understand).

Then, you shall wear it and look for some fights, and hurt youself to half of your health. and the ennemy will rape you. repeat that procedure 3 times and go to sleep. A goddess will find you.

Well this is where i get it from:

http://www.4shared.com/file/iUjAcit9/CursedArmor.html

BTW, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE TRANSLATION? IS THAT OK FOR YOU TO PLAY THE QUESTS OF THIS mod?

I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

THX!

Got some bug that need to iron out.

If i knew what program are used to make mods? I think i can make it better

If you know all the software to make mods please do tell me?

BTW, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE TRANSLATION? IS THAT OK FOR YOU TO PLAY THE QUESTS OF THIS mod?

I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

THX!

Got some bug that need to iron out.

If i knew what program are used to make mods? I think i can make it better

If you know all the software to make mods please do tell me?

what kind of bug do you have??

the programs really depend on the kind of bug

if it's related to the actual game (like a quest bug, or something like this), than you can probably fix it using the Construction Set

if it's a model related bug, then you may need to rework the model, requiring you to have a modeling program (like Blender) and NifSkope

if it's a texture problem, than you'll need a photo editing program (like Photoshop or GIMP)

the list above has about all the programs for making mods (at least as far as i know)

the programs really depend on the kind of bug

if it's related to the actual game (like a quest bug, or something like this), than you can probably fix it using the Construction Set

if it's a model related bug, then you may need to rework the model, requiring you to have a modeling program (like Blender) and NifSkope

if it's a texture problem, than you'll need a photo editing program (like Photoshop or GIMP)

the list above has about all the programs for making mods (at least as far as i know)

Add paint.NET to the list for editing texture (.dds) files - it now has native support.

And the translated and original Cursed armor mods have different plots - possibly the translator couldn't work out what the original plot was, or possibly it's just s/he preferred their own version using the graphical elements.

Edited by MarkInMKUK