Could Skyrim be the last in the series?

AdoringFansBiggestFan

but could Skyrim be the last of the series?

Only if it sells embarrassingly badly.

Which it won't! :laugh:

So yeah, Skyrim isn't the last, seeing as to how some provinces haven't been visited yet. That and I'm sure Beth has other secrets of the continent (Or continents :teehee: :wink: ) that may play a bigger role that we hadn't precieved before. Who knows, it's Beth. Simply put, expect the unexpected.

Yes, I do realize that this is way to early to be thinking about this, but could Skyrim be the last of the series? I read in an article that it may be the last... so could anyone confirm that Bethesda has or has not said this?

No one at this point will confirm you this. I am not thinking about a new, if new is the right word to use, TES game right now. My thoughts take me just a little further into the future right after Skyrim's release. Yes, I'm thinking about official DLCs and why not one or two expansions. Oblivion had one and a couple of DLCs, wich where welcomed by most people. Kotn can also be considered as a small expansion since it adds a little bit more to the story than the smaller DLCs. I hope to see at least a major expansion and plenty DLCs or even better, 2 big expansions and at this point I won't mind at all if they won't release any small DLCs.

Morrowind had 2, so all my hopes lead me back in the past, even if I'm thinking about the future here. Why not? If Oblivion had just one, I don't see any reason why Skyrim wouldn't have 2 or more.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I realy don't believe they even think about such things right now and probably for many years to come since there are plenty regions they haven't made, at least not like they did with the last 3 games.

WOW usually I don't get a whole lot of replies lol... anyways, I'm SO relieved. I read somewhere that it may be and just about had a stroke... I REALLY want to go to Summerset Isles. xD but yeah, I agree completely with the fact that Bethesda gets loads of money from Elder Scrolls, I just usually tend to get freaked out easily lol. Edited by Link01000

If I knew where this article was, I would have linked it in my original post, and I honestly don't care if you believe me or not... I never stated anything as a fact... and btw... Just in case you didn't know

Don't feed the trolls, lest you become one yourself. They're highly contagious. Just report their comment, and let the members of the staff deal with them. We've had our immunizations.

-DarkeWolf

Edited by DarkeWolf

If I knew where this article was, I would have linked it in my original post, and I honestly don't care if you believe me or not... I never stated anything as a fact... and btw... Just in case you didn't know

Did you know about this, too?

Trolling is a violation of the rules, you've been here more than long enough to know that. And posting nothing more than a link to do so is considered to be a spam post.

Two strikes, but considering that I'll never have back the 3 seconds of my life that I wasted on that crappy song you posted a link to, you're outta here.

Link edited to prevent that from scarring the lives of anybody else.

-DarkeWolf

Edited by DarkeWolf