Dragon Age Origin Toolset Cutscene

Densle

so for a while I have had the tool set for Dragon Age: Origins. now the sole reason why I have it to make machinimas in. now here comes my issue. I do not know how to save and load cut scenes that I am working on. For an example, I would be working on something for quite some time. when I am finished, I would go to save it so I can come back later to finish it up. when I hit save, I assume it saves a file to somewhere on my computer for me to open back up later on. Then sometime later when I go back to the tool set to continue working on what I had been working on before, I go to open, and then I am lost from there.

I have no idea were the tool set saves projects to, nor do I know if it even saves them in the first place because I have tried moving the save location to another folder.

So if anyone has any help for this newbie or a link for some more information, please help me out. this is quite frustrating.

Ok, I'm not sure if this method will work on cutscenes or not, I havent ever tried it, and I know that those are handled differently than the .uti and .utc files that I normally work with.

But try going over to the list of icons for stuff like scripts, weapons, items, creatures, dialogs, cutscenes and click on the button that represents cutscenes. Then, there in the search box, type in part of the name of your scene and see if that works. From there, you can then right click on it and choose to open a local copy of the file.

I dunno if that will work or not, but I hope it will :)

-DW

Also have you tried looking in the AddIns/Demo/Toolset folder to see if the project is in there. I know that morphs and mops are saved here by default. Not sure about anything else but it may be worth a try.

so for a while I have had the tool set for Dragon Age: Origins. now the sole reason why I have it to make machinimas in. now here comes my issue. I do not know how to save and load cut scenes that I am working on. For an example, I would be working on something for quite some time. when I am finished, I would go to save it so I can come back later to finish it up. when I hit save, I assume it saves a file to somewhere on my computer for me to open back up later on. Then sometime later when I go back to the tool set to continue working on what I had been working on before, I go to open, and then I am lost from there.

I have no idea were the tool set saves projects to, nor do I know if it even saves them in the first place because I have tried moving the save location to another folder.

So if anyone has any help for this newbie or a link for some more information, please help me out. this is quite frustrating.

O, my goodness. thank you. For quite some time now I had absolutely no idea how to open cut scenes I was working on. thank you very much.