Wrye Bash Load Order

Sarolyn

Sigh, just once I have everything working it fails. I recently installed Oblivion again and was adding my mods and blah blah but I realised that I did something wrong so I reinstalled it. I was adding my mods again and I was going to test my game to see if it worked after I installed FCOM, so I used BOSS and tried to rebuild the patch but I got a delinquent master file error. So I did some google'ing (not very good with Wrye Bash to be honest) and I figured out how to fix it. I was rearranging my load order in OBMM but when I started Wrye Bash, it was still the same. So I turned off Lock Times because it apparently makes Bash unable to change the load order or something, then I restarted it but it was still the same. What the heck is going on? I would really enjoy playing Oblivion right now but I am unable to do so because Bash is being a pain in the ass (if I get a warning or something because I said ass I will rage very hard [also, it is probably not Bash that is wrong, or maybe it is I do not know]) I know it is probably my fault but as I said, I am not very good with Bash, nor am I that smart. Also, my rabbit keeps trying to eat my cheese -.-

Once you have turned off Lock times, you need to run BOSS to adjust the load order to the latest recommended order. (BOSS = Better Oblivion Sorting Software). Then you may need to build your Bashed patch (There's a pictorial tutorial someplace but I don't have the link to hand).

... and my cats BOTH try to eat MY cheese - and cats are more vicious than rabbits!