That mysterious growling sound !

kruftwark

OK, there is a mysterious sound in the wasteland. It sounds like a rattle, or a growl.

At first I thought it was some coyote sneaking behind me, but nope.

Then I guessed it was Rex randomly growling, but nope.

Then I thought it had to be an ambient noise of some kind, maybe a metal sheet... I started listening to the whole extracted sound folder, obsessively trying to track down that sound. But nope.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about ?

Is it IRL ?

Is it in my head ?

ZOMG SOMEONE HELP PLZ

OK, there is a mysterious sound in the wasteland. It sounds like a rattle, or a growl.

At first I thought it was some coyote sneaking behind me, but nope.

Then I guessed it was Rex randomly growling, but nope.

Then I thought it had to be an ambient noise of some kind, maybe a metal sheet... I started listening to the whole extracted sound folder, obsessively trying to track down that sound. But nope.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about ?

Is it IRL ?

Is it in my head ?

ZOMG SOMEONE HELP PLZ

Could you post a clip of it during gameplay?

Sometimes I do hear a dog growling in the distance. Could be that. Or a deathclaw....or a radscorpion.....or a rabid fiend, lol :tongue:

I have heard this sound many times but have never actually seen what makes it. I think it is just something thrown in on the ambient sound to make you jumpy and keep you on your toes.

The first few times I heard it I would do a 360, pull out whatever weapon I had holstered and assume the crouched position, ready for combat!