Simple script help

lynxcali

You probably should take that last post out.

Modding consoles is illegal and even talking about it will result in your account being banned. Not my rules, but they exist for a reason

EDIT: PS, the tutorial actually uses two invisible switches on top of each other, with only one enables at a time, giving the effect of a single switch with two different states.

So I cant do this without that method?

I was editing post #10 to include a quick solution since I didn't see any of your new posts.

Go back and look at #10. It it not a "good" solution, but it will work perfectly for what you're after, just make sure you replace the references (the 1-4 labels) with whatever the names of the lights are.

I was editing post #10 to include a quick solution since I didn't see any of your new posts.

Go back and look at #10. It it not a "good" solution, but it will work perfectly for what you're after, just make sure you replace the references (the 1-4 labels) with whatever the names of the lights are.

ahh okay, so I cant make it so all of the lights are on at once? only 1 light can be on at a time?