guild wars

danielw

hi im dan i would like to know about ur characters like whats the best proffesion

level

ur fave quest/mission

ur fave weapon

ur fave armour

and if u wont to tell a story about ur guy/gal

*** *** *** ******* (classified info)

Profession: Dervish/paragon

level: 19

Fave quest/mission: the d'alleso mission or what ever it is

Fave weapon: both perpermint scythe and icy soulbreaker of enchanting

Fave armour: Blue Elonian

Dan was born on Istan in the city of Kamadan hoping to one day be a sunspear. ever since he was a little boy he enjoyed playing with scythes and learning spells like his favourite the avatar of Grenth. his goal in life was to be big with a title like Kind of a big deal or People know me and be the leader of the sunspear army.

• 8 months later...

I love Guild Wars but I don't have the expansions, altho I want Eye of the North.

My characters are all females:

Hera Bowsong - Ranger/Monk lvl 20 with a huge Moa bird pet named Hurricane. The Icy Bow has long been her weapon but just recently she's gotten a Green Zelnehlun's LongBow. Also uses Shadowbow sometimes .. may sell that tho. She wears Scouts Studded Leather Armor with green trims. For mini-pets she has a Hydra, a loud Jungle Troll and a hovering Fire Imp.

Thundara Grim - Warrior/Monk lvl 17 Axe is her weapon. She has 3 right now. A Chaos Axe, Ebon Spiked Axe of Defense and a more decorative Battle Axe. She carrys a heavily enchanted Reinforced Buckler. She wears Tyrian Chainmail with Red trim. Thundara is my best treasure winner even tho she is lower level than Hera because her husband Angus Grim is head of our Explorers Club Guild and he has taken her further along the map. As mini-pet she's got a Lich.

Crypta MinionMaster - Necro/Monk with the rakish triple-stick headress. lvl 13 and I wish I could always keep her at this level simply for the sake of trikadekaphobia. Suits a Necro. She wears Purple Fanatic Robes and carries an Inscribed Chackram. Her weapons are a Gold Wand of Blood Magic and a Purple Blood Truncheon. Her mini-pets are the Azura that came coded from PC Gamer and a Harpy Ranger.

Deana Thundra - Elementalist/Ranger lvl 10 with a melandru stalker cat pet named Mel .. not after Melandru but after Mel Gibson. She uses a Gold Air Wand and a Purple Hale Staff of Enchantment that does Lightning Damage. She carries a Jeweled Chackram with the wand. She wears Lavendar Krytan Robes and has for a mini-pet the Silent Jungle Troll. Silent so he doesn't irritate Mel and get eaten. lol

My chars probably seem low-level to you since it sounds like you have some expansions. I am really a weekend GW player. I like being on when it's busy so I can sell my good items easily and sometimes join groups to forge ahead when Angus is busy in Shadowbane, Wow, Eve or elsewhere. tahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 characters currently (somehow I level alot slower than many people):

-Kordin Hellfire: lvl 20 Tyrian warrior/ranger, pet wolf named Wardog, wears 1st Wintersday antlers for helmet, Kurzick leggings/boots, Ascalon chest armor, Gladiator gauntlets, wields an IDS (Icy Dragon Sword) and round shield

-Undead Kordin: lvl 15 Tyrian warrior/necromancer, he kinda sucks right now but I'll work on making him better once I finally complete everything with Kordin Hellfire (I completed Prophecies and Factions so far)

I have plans for a Canthan necromancer/warrior and an Elonian ranger/warrior, I can create several more since I have 9 slots (7 that are open)

I have.... :wacko:

lvl 20 N/Mo

lvl 20 N/R

lvl 20 E/Mo

lvl 9 W/Mo

lvl 14 E/Rt

lvl 11 Rt/Mo

lvl 9 N/Mo

lvl 9 R/Mo

and last lvl 8 P/Mo

yeah i have alot of characters. And why i have 3 necros you ask? cause i like Necromancers :blush:

Archived