Computer Update help.

Hey guys/gils my computer was recently lagging and running slow so I went to norton and tried to find out the problem. it said I was missing a lot of updates so I installed about 6 or so updates. I think two of them had to do with computer graphics so I installed those also. This is where the problem happened I think. When I finished my virus scan I restarted my computer and now evrything is big. Nothing is normal and I dont know how to take it off. All Im asking is if someone knows my problem and if they know how to fix it or unistall the update.

Right click on your desktop, go to properties and settings. Set your resolution correctly there. Not sure what the exact words are for win7/vista (which most are using) because I'm on XP atm.

But it's pretty much the same either way.

Ok I did what wastland said and it looks kind of normal now. thanks but my desktop icoons are to small.

EDIT:

Nevermind. It worked fine but some of my computer grahpics is messed up I think. My nifskope looks all blocky. Its like nitendo games kinda.

Edited by Rage912

well, you can work on the resolution a bit, decreasing and increasing, seeing what the best configuration is

or you could just give it a try, and get used to it

i'm running with a resolution of 1920x1200, but i got used to the icons being rather small and all

so either get used to how it is, or change the resolution until you find something that suits you better