Actual lizard-looks

Naeya

Right, uhm, I don't know if a mod like this exists or not. I've tried browsing via search-terms but I've had little luck finding what I'm looking for, especially with the low amount of Argonian mods around.

I was wondering if anyone either knows if its exists or wether anyone would be wlling to make it - I doubt it would be too much trouble as it would only really require a recolouring of a texture.

Basicly I never really liked the random clown-colours of the Argonians. It's green with random splashes of yellowy and blue and red and beige mixed it.

So I was wondering about a mod which actually makes the colouring-pattern more like actual reptiles - green skin, the default green is fine, with a more pale yellowish underside (throat, torso, crotch, innerthighs, lower portion of the rear, underside of the tail).

Does anybody know if one exists, or would be willing to make one? Preferably nude-compatible.

Edited by Naeya

You could try http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10506

Alternatively look at the Argonian Beautification mod - that links to the Improved Argonian Body Textures and Improved Argonians Facial Textures

With the Scripted Feet in action, and the morrowind-style heads mod, what you get for female argonians looks more or less like this

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Myes I came across those before :P Unfortunately they just don't cut it for me as they don't really make the skintexture into something non-clown like.

I don't think any mod actually exists that makes Argonian skins distinctively like lizards, so I'm hoping someone might be bored enough to do a bit of recolouring or something.

Myes I came across those before :P Unfortunately they just don't cut it for me as they don't really make the skintexture into something non-clown like.

I don't think any mod actually exists that makes Argonian skins distinctively like lizards, so I'm hoping someone might be bored enough to do a bit of recolouring or something.

If they do, please crosspost a link to the topic we have running on generally improving Khajiit and Argonian looks - "Proper" khajit and argonian bodyshapes/animations

Edited by MarkInMKUK

• 2 weeks later...