converting a morrowind clothing mod to oblivion

demongoat

hey,

i was looking to convert a mod i found -high heel boots from morrowind to oblivion for personal use.

i can't seem to get the right settings for it, it has a skeleton built in that is an animation?

what sort of work would have to be done to convert it?

i tried to export it from blender but it wouldn't show up.

then i attempted to add the new skeleton to the mesh, saved it and all the nodes were messed up, this was in 3dstudio

my question is, do i need to change the skeleton? or what? could use some help here :)

If you search for the RTeal High Heels mod, then you should find a working High heel system. You could convert your shoes to that style of operation, and upload as a resource.

• 1 year later...

Hey demongoat,

I'm looking to convert Female High Heel Footwear by Darkloke, who also created High Heel Platform Boots, to Vipcxj's Real High Heels System. Have you had any luck importing the boots into Oblivion? I have no idea where to begin and was wondering if you have had any success. Email me if you can, I'd really like to know.

Thanks

Hey demongoat,

I'm looking to convert Female High Heel Footwear by Darkloke, who also created High Heel Platform Boots, to Vipcxj's Real High Heels System. Have you had any luck importing the boots into Oblivion? I have no idea where to begin and was wondering if you have had any success. Email me if you can, I'd really like to know.

Thanks

As a tip, bumping threads from a year and a half ago asking for people to e-mail you with the answer is not, precisely, the most effective way to go about things.