Eye Glitch

Mebantiza

Long time problem I cant resolve. My characters eyes always has a glitch, it looks like its missing textures in one particular spot. Now I thought maybe the issue was related to say, unp, skin textures or even eye mods. As it turns out-none of that is true. My totally clean install however does not have this issue however UNTIL, I change eye shape. Then I do. Certain eye shapes have this problem, others do not. This is with 100% vanilla. In my modded setup, with RM 3 and a host of other appearance mods, pretty much every single eye shape will produce this visible eye glitch. So its a problem in vanilla, and in modded for me and I dont know why. I went around and observed some NPCs, some share the glitch that my char has, others do not-its dependent on the shape of the eye. Certain eye shapes basically hide it, while others don't. Whats more annoying, is I cant seem to find any other references, pictures nothing, to the issue, much less any mods that fix it. In my modded game, I removed the Eyes of Beauty and the NPC texture replacer. And it had no effect.

Picture here. Clearly visible on the inner part of the eyes.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/6/1/f/302878/screenshot7-0.jpg?rev=0