Ello ello

Gamingsage5

Well I just want to go ahead and say greetings to the site and greetings to the people in it! My user name is GamingSage5 but you can call me Sage or, if you ask nicely for it, my first name. :3

To tell about myself more I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old starting with a sega genesis my parents bought for me and my brother on up to me having my own PlayStation 1. I've also been getting into a lot of things involving computers and video making as well, hoping to do a career for either CGI/software work or possible freelance directer.

I didn't really get interested into the fallout series until I started reading up onto about the first 2 games then realized they were making a third. When I got the chance I played the 3rd and really started to love it it was then I wanted to try out the first 2. I know there is a divide between people on which game style is better but really I don't care if the game is played on a grid or in third person, its always the story and how immersive a game is that makes me interested in it. Besides the fallout story I'm also mighty interested in the Silent Hill series and Resident Evil series as well.

Well that's basically me in a nut shell, if anyone wants to chat me up or what not go ahead I'm open to random messages. ^^

Welcome to the Forums! Have some SPAM:

http://lefteyeonthemedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/spam-can.jpg

I hope that you find the Nexus sites as beneficial as I do. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

Thank you all for the welcome into the site, I'm sure I'll have fun. ^^

Also broken I've never heard of a show like that just randomly named my thread the way its named lol.

Kudos to you guys for welcoming me here. ^^

Edited by Gamingsage5