NVSE Not working?

Fweeba

I was playing fallout new vegas, then i closed it. I tried to start it about an hour later and it said that NVSE doesn't support the version of fallout that I am on. There have been no updates to fallout and I haven't touched the files at all, I have tried reinstalling NVSE and FOMM, turning off all my mods and trying to start it doesn't work, so what should I do?

Thanks.

Is it possible you missed it? Steam was kinda discreet about downloading it, and they haven't yet released any sort of patch notes, explaining what changes were made. Chances are it'll be a simple fix for the NVSE team, though; I strongly suspect this update did little beyond adding support for the DLC becoming available tomorrow.

EDIT: The NVSE team is already working on it. ^^

Edited by Rogue_Kitsune

Yeah, your probably right, 'Thought from now on i'm having it set to NOT auto-update so this sort of annoyance doesn't happen again. And on another note, the DLC's coming out tommorow? Does it include some way to play after you have finished the game?

Yeah it's probably for Dead Money as it's coming out in a several hours. So they probably want to update it before the DLC comes out. I've been waiting an hour or so for the NVSE update to come out. Guess I'll just watch anime as if I keep waiting it will take longer. Can't play NV anyways several mods require NVSE. By the way how long does it usually take on average to update it?

Yeah, your probably right, 'Thought from now on i'm having it set to NOT auto-update so this sort of annoyance doesn't happen again. And on another note, the DLC's coming out tommorow? Does it include some way to play after you have finished the game?

No, sorry it doesn't. We'll just have to wait for a big Broken Steel style user created mod. Or just download one that is in the Nexus. It probably also got updated so that it can address issues in the Dead Money DLC before it came out.