Twilight Princess

Lehcar

Has anyone else ever played LOZ: Twilight Princess? It's a pretty darn good game. I just started playing it again on my old Cube and it's sooo good :D

Also I'm totally into Ganondorf. Even though we've had to kill him in every Zelda game to date. Hehehttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wub.gif

Edited by Lehcar

Yeah I really hated that dungeon, the boss fight with the dragon was cool but the dungeon itself was extremely blech. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sick.gif

i couldn't agree more, it made me want to throw my wii out the window and stomp on it :wallbash: :laugh:

Arbiter's Grounds? Oooh that's probably my favourite too. I'm not sure why I like it so much, I think the desert theme is so awesome and was extremely well done, it doesn't get used often enough (or well enough). It's definitely better than OoT's "Spirit Temple".

The boss battle (Stallord) was also EPIC awesome. Definitely one of my favourites, along with Morpheel (Lakebed Temple boss) and Argorok (the air temple place's dragon boss) :D

Possible spoiler

I probably beat that game well over 50 times, and it never gets old, i wish there will be a sequel since you really didn't destroy Ganondorf. Even though he was stabbed right through.

Edited by Thor.

Finally, someone agrees with me. The air temple was extremely shoddy, but the boss battle? OMFG it was good.

I replayed the whole game, just to replay the dragon battle.

On a side note: I think the desert dungeon was the best. It was my personal favorite at least. What is everyone elses?

my favorite dungeon was the temple of time, cause i found it to be quite fun controlling statues,

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

Also I'm totally into Ganondorf. Even though we've had to kill him in every Zelda game to date. Hehehttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wub.gif

WRONG! Majora's Mask? Phantom Hourglass?! SPIRIT TRACKS?!?! Need I go on? (Although I believe those are the only 3 :P)

To me, Twilight Princess was a disappointment, not to burst your bubble... Even if it was a "remake" of OoT (lies!), its not nearly as good as OoT was... Seems based mostly on the higher graphics... Although I do like being a wolf. :devil: One of the more fun parts. And the magic armor and how the Chu-Chus looked. Those were pretty cool too. The best LoZ game, to me, was Majora's Mask though.