Twilight Princess

Lehcar

I don't really know what to say for disputes on something wrong with the game, but I'd say it's overall pretty good. Yet it inspired me to make RotHK, a mod project I'm working on, but that's another matter. I gotta say so far, this is my favorite game in the Legend of Zelda franchise, no doubt I'm probably gonna play Skyward Sword when it comes out.

The coolest part about OoT for me was the fact that you could be a kid or adult, and that you actually had a fairy :P

Dear God... Don't even mention...

Yeah, I didn't say it in like there was anything that much bad in the game, of course we all have our opinions of every game. Twilight Princess didn't disappoint me at all is what I'm basically saying.

lol, only thing I didn't like about OoT was the fairy. She was annoying. :P

Edited by Lord Slyther

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I ever looked forward to a game's release more so than that one. Not Oblivion, not Skyrim, nothing.

Unfortunately, it's been at least two or three years since I last touched my Gamecube, and I remember almost nothing about the game, but I do remember loving it every minute that I played it. And that Air Temple... if what you guys are talking about is what I think it is, then yes, worst thing ever. One of the few things I can actually remember from it. Anyway, beautiful game. I might have to fire up my Gamecube again just to relive it. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...

Possible spoiler

I probably beat that game well over 50 times, and it never gets old, i wish there will be a sequel since you really didn't destroy Ganondorf. Even though he was stabbed right through.

His scar came from OOT, so it doesn't seem like there will be a sequel anytime soon. I beleive TP is part of the adult storyline.

The next game will take place before the master sword existed, so it would be impossible for it to be a sequel to OOT in terms of the timeline.