Bank of Cyrodil accountant/teller have no audio files!!!

VGI

I've recently made an account in the Bank of Cyrodil. But to my surprise the bald teller/accountant dude is speaking in SILENCE! He's got no audio files!

Is this a bug?

PS: Did I post in the proper forum? Moderators/admin please feel free to re-post this thread in the proper forum if I made a boo-boo

Edited by VGI

no most mods that have NPC's talk dont have audio, not easy to get vioce actors for a mod.

I didn't have any NPC audio modifying mods installed. Left it totally vanilla, that part of the game. So, where's his audio dialog files?

as ive said if the NPC was added by the mod and they have new lines they wont be spoken for most mods since most dont have vioce actors..........

Unless a mod says "fully voice acted" it usually isn't. The default game doesn't have bank dialogue, so where do you expect the sound files to come from? If the text passes too rapidly, instal Elys' Silent Voice to make the text stay on screen longer

Unless a mod says "fully voice acted" it usually isn't. The default game doesn't have bank dialogue, so where do you expect the sound files to come from? If the text passes too rapidly, instal Elys' Silent Voice to make the text stay on screen longer

Wait, you mean to say that the Bank of Cyrodil is from a mod?

I thought its from the vanilla version? What mod are you guys talking about?