Easy Vendor Item Adding

Rage912

Hey guys/girls Im not sure if there is a post like this or if anyone knows about this but I just wanted to share it. I tested this so it works 100%. There is no need for a script to add the items to a vendor. I've only tested this with Chet in GoodSprings so I am not sure about the other vendors. Basically all you do is just put the items of your mod in a container then go into GSGeneralStore in the GECK and just put the crate anywhere. You can put it in the sky? In the Counter? Even inside him for all I care but when you do that the items will automatically pop up in his inventory and if you look at yor crate it should be red becuase you will be stealling from him. hope this helps. It helped me because I suck at scripts.

I think if you just add the item to the vendor chest that would mess up and conflict with other mods with that same vendor? I did that with a couple mods I never relesed and everytime I add a new item to the vendor the old one dissapers but this way that I found out is way more esier and it doesnt conflict with other vendor mods. Most peole use scripts to add vendor items or lvl list.

@Rage

Yes, but thats only true if your using someones pre-existing mod and changing the vendor's items.

However, as Sonofcapiz has stated, the correct way to add items to a vendor is doing so via the geck tutorial. :)

Im sure this bit of info shall help someone, so all is not lost :)