Morrigan's child

Serdan90

hey im new

can anyone tell what Morrigan will do with "our" child i played the dlc whitch Hunt and i must say i got a lot of questions.. * SPOILER*** she disapered trough the mirrow and went away on "the other side" theres is my child . what did she want 2 do with him why does she needs him ?

She will raise the baby.

And what about flemeth is she so bad like morrigan told me i heared she will come Back in the new Dragon Age (Flemeth)

Sry 4 my english i just got it in school :)

Thanks 4 helpfull answers :wallbash:

Flemeth is shapeshifter. Chasind legends mentioned she is the witch of the wild who steal children and ate them. She answered that, "Bah! As if I have nothing better to do."

Yes she returns in Dragon Age 2 to save Hawke in exchange with delivering the amulet to the Dalish.

I havent played withc hunt either, but just from the vanilla game I assumed she would be performign the same thing as she claimed Flemeth had planned for her own body. Idk, would be great to know she cared a bit, and i w onder why if her only value on the child was power/ knowledge , why she didnt jsut a bort the non god child? I mean they must have roots and magic to lessen Births.