Dead Money crash?!?

EViLKeNn

I have buy and download on Steam Dead Money... and all right... i talk with father Elajia, but when end discussion after 20 second i walking in the town my game crash!!! :confused: i tried remove all my mods and i load only FalloutNV.esm and Dead Money.esm but the game crashed again... i use 1.b7 NVSE upgraded... maybe because new NVSE 1.b7 script dont all compatible with the new DLC??? Help me please!!! I buy this DLC for 9.99 and I :wallbash: for this problem...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes ,when i enter in a bunker,and activate the gas i colapsed and one secon after, the game crashed

My game crash shortly after your crash... always to the same point, after i talk frist time with father Elaija ologram!! Have you tried disable all mods and load only FalloutNV.esm and Dead Money.esm?? same crash to me.... :wacko:

Me too. I am sending this thread to Bethesda Support to show that people are having this issue. I was excited for this add-on and I just really want to play it. I never had issues like this with Fallout: New Vegas itself. I reinstalled it and got rid of all my mods just to see if it will work. Maybe its a NVSE problem?

Update

No. Its not a NVSE problem as I reinstalled the game without NVSE.

Edited by GTech

Me too. I am sending this thread to Bethesda Support to show that people are having this issue. I was excited for this add-on and I just really want to play it. I never had issues like this with Fallout: New Vegas itself. I reinstalled it and got rid of all my mods just to see if it will work. Maybe its a NVSE problem?

Update

Yes, i too have tried the game without NVSE and crash.... the problem not is NVSE! Maybe is a Bethesda problem? I hope release a patch... because i want play this DLC!!

I tried load a old old save (at level 2 and with almost no mission completed) .... early in the game with all the mod loaded (over 100) and the game does not crash more!! maybe our problem is a corrupt save... but I dont like do again all the missions... now I'm at level 25 and I will do only the final mission of Hover Dam.... :confused:

Update

Yes, i too have tried the game without NVSE and crash.... the problem not is NVSE! Maybe is a Bethesda problem? I hope release a patch... because i want play this DLC!!

I tried load a old old save (at level 2 and with almost no mission completed) .... early in the game with all the mod loaded (over 100) and the game does not crash more!! maybe our problem is a corrupt save... but I dont like do again all the missions... now I'm at level 25 and I will do only the final mission of Hover Dam.... :confused:

I emailed them and was told to update my video drivers so I am going to post as soon as possible on whats what.