Dead Money crash?!?

EViLKeNn

But when you have load Dead Money you sure dont have start Goodsprings quest? You all right!!! We want next DLC at £0.10!!!

That's correct. I did not start the Goodsprings quest, or any other quest. I went straight (with a brand new character) into the Siera Madre quest. :yes:

Ah ok... You know why I say this?? Because I had completed all the missions... I dont started only the final mission of Hoover Dam .. but before I wanted to start Dead Money but the game always crashed when I talk frist time with father elaijah... then I load a old savegame where I dont started only the final mission of Hoover Dam and Goodsprings quest... and after i tried load Dead Money again... the game not crashed!!! this is very strange... :ninja:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to buy Dead Money. I got most of the Fallout 3 DLCs on release day, and after some of the problems I had with those I decided to wait this time, make sure it actually works before I part with any cash. After reading this thread I probably won't be buying ANY more DLC Bethesda or Obsidian have for their CUSTOMERS to put right for them. Its just plain lazy, and an insult to gamers.

Even without mods, it crashes all the time as my female character. I think it just may be an issue with compatibility with certain video cards, or somethin'.

I dont thing is a video cards problem... because the game would always crashed... and yet I dont think its so... the game crash only in certain situations!! :blink: but we all agree that the game should not crash anyone... also because we paid £ 9.99!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Lord. Does anyone actually is using their brain for other activities like thinking, not just for bashing? Look babes, it's simple: uninstall the game, delete the directory of the game and aaaaaall mods with the associated save-games and other directories, install it again CLEAN, apply last patch and DLC Dead Money, without any other mods or additions, do not forget to activate the DLC and tadaaaa! it's working flawlessly. When you have a list 2 miles long of mods I believe it is indeed time to wonder where lies the problem.

And by the way do not bother to thank me, I am used to help people and they will hate me afterwards. Actually I do not help you right now. Bye.

Update: for those still (I ask myself why) trying to play the DLC with their mods active, uncheck Comunity BugFix Compilation if you are using it; all proved and spoken in conformity with the thread:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/304745-to-all-those-using-important/

Edited by DawningJR

Maraxxus,

you have to escape the Sierra Madre hotel. it appears to direct you to that point, but what that marker is pointing to is actually directly above your head.

I'm either retarded or it's just the game, but nothing's there. I even disabled the collision and went all the way up and down but there was still nothing.