Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all, would anyone happen to have Ever-rest glade reborn.esp? Or other mods by Urko (the creator)? ;-; It's a rather difficult request perhaps now that the files are gone. I remember he made a small forest village mod and the glade mod... v_v Unfortunately I don't have either any more.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, first time ever using this thread.
I'm searching for a good lich mod. I saw many lich mods on tes nexus but none has all the qualities I'm searching for.

The mod I'm searching for should:
1) be balanced for Fcom. Well, balanced in itself: I mean, no <<uberspells>>
2) give you the chance to take your old human form back via spell, with some drawbacks (I guess silence would do?)
3) be fully compatible with Shivering Isles
4) give you the possibility to wear anything you want

Thanks for the help, even if I guess it's hard to find such a mod.

Edited by Sergio1992

Hello everyone

I remember about 3 years ago someone send me a kinda quest(through it was more like dungeon crawler) plugin. This quest added a wizard near Arcane university, who tell you about some old necromant castle which needed to be raid. But as soon as you enter castle, doors closed and you need to find way out.

Castle inself consist om many rooms which were needed to be explored, and had several Silent Hill style puzzles, as well as some custom undead monsters and even scripted boss(I remember some sort of human centepede monster with grand soul gem on chest that was it's only valnurable spot). It was kinda unfinished back then, about half of doors simply opend to show walls, some rooms were empty...

Does anyone know this plugin name? And was it finished?

====================================================
edit: One more - if it helps - mod needed obse for some scenes

Edited by Timarot

I'm looking for a mod that removes the weight from arrows.

Here ya go: Arrows Weight Nothing by Dobby42

Have fun,

Tobjoern

Thankyou muchly good sir.

Also, if you use Wyre Bash, which you should be anyways at least for the Bash Patch, there is a tweak in there if I'm not mistaken that alters the weight of arrows.

http://ericpountengue.deviantart.com/art/Mammoth-Roast-388992745

Can anyone name any of the mods used in that screenshot? Mostly the dragon, but also mammoths.

The dragon is called Nazagear. If you do a google on it, you can probably find it on a download because I don't think it's available on TESNexus.

The mammoths have several sources, but the only one I can think of at the moment is Warcry: New Dimension.

Also, if you use Wyre Bash, which you should be anyways at least for the Bash Patch, there is a tweak in there if I'm not mistaken that alters the weight of arrows.

Thanks for the additional info, lonewolf! :smile:

Yeah, I read about that, but the only entries I found in my Bashed Patch are "Litter Count", "Litter Time", "Recovery from actor" and "Speed". (under "Tweak Settings")

...and to be honest, it doesn't bother ME if arrows weigh something! :smile:

Thanks for the additional info, lonewolf! :smile:

Yeah, I read about that, but the only entries I found in my Bashed Patch are "Litter Count", "Litter Time", "Recovery from actor" and "Speed". (under "Tweak Settings")

...and to be honest, it doesn't bother ME if arrows weigh something! :smile:

Yep, you're right. It wasn't weight that I was thinking of, it was litter count. Thx for the clarification.

• 2 weeks later...