Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for mods that do these I'm pretty sure someone already did it :blush:

1) NPC repairing their gear

2) Adding healing spells and AI so they can heal themselves

3) A very slow "restore health" function to EVERY actor in game, not just the player

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot :cool:

Hello, I'm looking for mods that do these I'm pretty sure someone already did it :blush:

1) NPC repairing their gear

2) Adding healing spells and AI so they can heal themselves

3) A very slow "restore health" function to EVERY actor in game, not just the player

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot :cool:

The first two are already implemented in CM Partners (although the first one works only on command) and, as far as I know, all other Partners system here.

The third one, I think there's no such a mod that does this. I assume you have misunderstood the purpose of this thread: it's to help us identify mods that ALREADY exist but we have forgot which are. This thread is not intended as a way to request or suggest future mods, there's a specific thread for that. Are you sure the mod that includes the third feature exists and you have seen it but can't remember its name?

Cheers!

I seem to remember stumbling upon mod that let you change your existing characters race in a fairly flawess way (meaning it wasn't this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34146), but now I just can't find it anymore. Perhaps anyone else knows better?

Also slightly on the borderlines of the topic but..what should i use to edit a custom race to have one of the vanilla races traits? (looking for a way to make at least my male argonian to look less animal..but ahtatas replacer is just too hard for me to get to work right)

edit: since there's still no response I'll add to the list - I'm also looking for the mod that could give one item the looks of another. There were some 3 containers where you put 2 items and took out the merged item from the third container, destroying the other 2 in the process. Just can't find it again >.<

EDIT2: ok ended up finding it finally, it was Cross Goodies that seems to be doing the nice race change

EDIT3: found the mod from the first edit at last, it was Equipment Converter - Model Swapper. Forums are slow :D

I know it is a little late, but thank you for the plug! :smile: Cross Goodies

Edited by cross1492

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

A long time ago I remember downloading a mod that allows player and NPCs to use shovels, scythes and other mundane items as weapons. Maybe (and just maybe) it was a big mod that messed with combat animations, like Deadly Reflexes or UV, but i'm not sure.

Anyway, I remember to see Glarthir with a scythe on his back and it was pretty cool :P

I'm not sure if it's one mod that only does this (which would be better) or if this is just a part o a bigger mod, but I'd be thankful if anyone could help me.

Tried to search here and on google, but couldn't find it and I didn't like the mods that adds scythes :\

Also, any suggestions about mods with new weapons would be appreciated. I know there's a lot, but a feedback about conflicts is very much appreciated.

Hey everyone.

A long time ago I remember downloading a mod that allows player and NPCs to use shovels, scythes and other mundane items as weapons. Maybe (and just maybe) it was a big mod that messed with combat animations, like Deadly Reflexes or UV, but i'm not sure.

Anyway, I remember to see Glarthir with a scythe on his back and it was pretty cool :tongue:

I'm not sure if it's one mod that only does this (which would be better) or if this is just a part o a bigger mod, but I'd be thankful if anyone could help me.

Tried to search here and on google, but couldn't find it and I didn't like the mods that adds scythes :\

Also, any suggestions about mods with new weapons would be appreciated. I know there's a lot, but a feedback about conflicts is very much appreciated.

Was this the mod perhaps?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9664

Also, check out Universal Violence 3, that's one that adds some good combat stuff similar to what you're thinking.

As for weapon suggestions, well there's a LOT of weapons out there. I'd just browse through the weapons category and see if there's something you like.

Hey everyone.

A long time ago I remember downloading a mod that allows player and NPCs to use shovels, scythes and other mundane items as weapons.

Here's another one: Farmers Strike Back by Trollf

:smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

Hey everyone.

Anyway, I remember to see Glarthir with a scythe on his back and it was pretty cool :tongue:

Also, check out Universal Violence 3, that's one that adds some good combat stuff similar to what you're thinking.

As for weapon suggestions, well there's a LOT of weapons out there. I'd just browse through the weapons category and see if there's something you like.

Hey everyone.

A long time ago I remember downloading a mod that allows player and NPCs to use shovels, scythes and other mundane items as weapons.

Here's another one: Farmers Strike Back by Trollf

:smile:

It wasn't none of these, but thanks for the suggestions anyway!

I'll test both :)

Still looking for that one, though. LOL.

Hey everyone.

This one maybe?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44537/?