Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi. I'm looking for a mod that I once downloaded (forgot the name; and reinstalled windows so its gone) It was one where you could disguise yourself by dressing in certain kinds of armor and trick people into thinking you were a guard, etc.

Also, is there any mod that allows you to fight on horseback?

(quick question, do quest award levellers work well?) and lastly, a good texture replacer to make the game more immersive; thanks:)

a big list I know lol. thanks again.

Deadly Reflex lets you fight on horseback.

Also, there's a guard overhaul that has a store selling disguises for every vanilla faction.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey is there a kind soul who can tell me what armor this is

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1244145866.jpg

i can tell its GUTS body armor but i just cant seem to find the exact mods

any assistance is greatly appreciated :closedeyes:

The outfit is by Biscuit (Guts Conversion by Slash), and I believe that's a new chocolate elf with tan line mod.

Edited by myrmaad

Hiya!

I remember seeing a mod in which your weapons grew stronger the more you used them. Supposedly the more kills it got, the better! However I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to find it and i have nothing to show for it at all! Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Do you mean this one? -> CLS Old Friends OBSE.

Hallelujah! What an odd name, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you very much, live long and prosper, cookies for you!! :thanks:

Wow, kudos and good help Nexus Set! i want to be able to help users in this section like the way you did. i will aspire! :D

hey is there a kind soul who can tell me what armor this is

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1244145866.jpg

i can tell its GUTS body armor but i just cant seem to find the exact mods

any assistance is greatly appreciated :closedeyes:

The outfit is by Biscuit (Guts Conversion by Slash), and I believe that's a new chocolate elf with tan line mod.

fcuking legend !!!! ... thanks alot mate, thats one awesome armor ^_^

Hiya!

I remember seeing a mod in which your weapons grew stronger the more you used them. Supposedly the more kills it got, the better! However I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to find it and i have nothing to show for it at all! Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Do you mean this one? -> CLS Old Friends OBSE.

Hallelujah! What an odd name, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you very much, live long and prosper, cookies for you!! :thanks:

Wow, kudos and good help Nexus Set! i want to be able to help users in this section like the way you did. i will aspire! :D

Thanks for the compliment and the kudos. I'm sure you'd do a good job in helping the community. Looking forward to your contributions. :)