Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHHHH it really sucks that i can't find it. the 2h running animations i have found just make me mad lol

chaos here are some animations you may have no seen. http://cid-f0bba094071a6a47.skydrive.live....mation|_v0.6.7z

it's kind of a shady link but its NP! the animation i'm looking for is similar to this one. also seph has a lot of animations for combat as well

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28824 this pack has some awsome sneak, walk, and run animations lol. one of the runs makes it feel like you're playing monster hunter (i set that run as my no weapon sneak run for a sprint effect and the faster sneak walk for when i'm about to backstab somebody).

I remember seeing it a long time ago, it was a mod that had seperated the golden saint and dark seducer armor into sections so you could mix-n-match.

It's not Kikai's awesome dark seducer male items, though. Everyone points me in that direction. Love it, but not what I'm searching for now.

This sounds like Belda Elysium Manor House. Find it on PES.

I am trying to find a mod I downloaded years ago.

A house east of the tutorial dungeon, just north of Roland Jenseric's cabin, next to Belda.

Had a couple of female servant NPCs that lived there (which had some very minor hidden quests involving them-such as getting one of them some strawberries or something. Not sure if eventually they would join you as a companion if you completed all the quests).

You got the house for free and there was a deed to the place and some other notes around the house.

House had four levels

basement-water fountain in hallway, 3 small rooms (one was the NPCs' bedroom, one was food storage, and the other was a small office or something)

1st floor-Had a 'skull' that could send all the ingredients in your inventory to the ingredient sorter on the 3rd floor. Had containers labeled for different material used for weapons/armor (iron, steel, glass, etc.)

2nd floor-big library and another small room

3rd floor-bedroom, bathroom, ingredient sorter, dressers were labeled for the different types of clothes that you could store in there if you wanted

Layout of the house was very similar to the Chorrol Mages Guild, like the modder used it as a base for his mod.

Looking for alt-start / main quest delayer, have been playing MOE MQ delayer and a few other alt starts in its place since I accidentally deleted it - here's what I know:

Its definitely not arrived by ship, you were able to select from a large selection of starting locations - player ownable houses, inns, guilds, city streets, etc..

You were able to do standard chargen - but also select level, things like how well off you were and background (including being a wanted criminal - which it was recommended you start out of town), whether you were a vampire, what guilds you were affiliated with, etc. All from a menu screen

There were additional options to either disable the main quest entirely, or have it start at either the battle of Kvatch OR upon your first arrest (whereby you'd end up in the dungeon at the beginning of the game) - I liked this feature in particular, haven't been able to get it working with other mods and it lets me flesh out my character more. I think there was also the choice of starting in the dungeon as though you were playing vanilla

I'm not sure if it enabled Uriel Septim to be alive, or the dragonfires still burning, as some of these mods do - I just wanted it so that I could play a few mods before starting the main quest, which I am looking to do at a higher level so that Oblivion is not "happy scamp-land" but a place to be genuinely feared.. I recall the author had planned / considered updating it so that if you ignored the main quest Jauffre would come looking for you instead but I can't say whether this would have been implemented into a newer version from the one I had

It was a great mod for getting the game off to a start, and I've not been satisfied with anything else I can find to replace it so if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about I'd appreciate it

Is this the one?Alternate Start Revamped

If not, search term "alternate start" should help.