Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I am looking for is a mod for staffs that will channel any spell you happen to perform through the staff you are holding instead of your hand. I've never quite understood why if you are holding a magic staff, it doesn't do this anyway.

So, simply, if you are holding, say, "Mage's Staff of Fire" and you decide you want to perform a telekinesis spell on an item, you go and hit C, and the spell will go through the staff like you happen to be holding a Telekinesis staff. Is this possible, and if it is, has someone made a mod like this?

If it is possible and someone hasn't, i guess I will create a thread requesting it. If someone has made it, can you link?

And beyond this, you could make battle-staffs whose specific purpose are for fighting and blocking, with the added bonus that you can channel spells through them.

Thanks!

If someone has made something that fits either of these descriptions, I would appreciate it.

Any one know were the dragon in this > http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1266175379.jpg pic came from and the tail/ armor/ race thing came from this> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1234201621.jpg pic, i am more particulary concerned with the tail

Does anyone know where I can find Maigrets Gypsy Moon Mod and associated files. I had it a while ago but lost it due to a hard drive burn out. Thank you Naomi

Forget the previous post. Looked at Maigrets profile and low and behold...... Doh :thanks: :thanks:

I remember seeing it a long time ago, it was a mod that had seperated the golden saint and dark seducer armor into sections so you could mix-n-match.

It's not Kikai's awesome dark seducer male items, though. Everyone points me in that direction. Love it, but not what I'm searching for now.