Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I remember seeing it a long time ago, it was a mod that had seperated the golden saint and dark seducer armor into sections so you could mix-n-match.

It's not Kikai's awesome dark seducer male items, though. Everyone points me in that direction. Love it, but not what I'm searching for now.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats around 7 month + i havent been able to come in here, but last time i was here there was this mod in work which basically was kinda like a accompishments system. If it not available for download then oh well

So I reconfigured my PC, upgraded to windows 7 and thought I had transferred all my oblivion data files. Turns out by some odd twist of fate my entire sound folder went missing. Not only does this mean I have to reinstall most of my mods, but a few really good sound-based mods of mine are [hopefully not] forever lost.

One such mod was a footstep sound effect replacer. It replaced only the light armor fx, last time I checked, which was a while ago. The footsteps sound like your character is wearing giant D-rings on his pants that are clinking together. For the life of me I can't find the download anywhere. PLEASE HELP! 10 internetz for the hero who finds this mod-- I'd be extremely grateful!

Is there any mod that adds bracelets to the game? I have a clothes mod that looks a bit weird near the hand, but I think that with a bracelet it would look good.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also want to know what race is the girl in this photo. Thanks again. :D

AlienSlofs Bracelets Rings and Claws

Slofs Bracelets and Rings

:thumbsup:

I will try them. Thank you!

Is there any mod that adds bracelets to the game? I have a clothes mod that looks a bit weird near the hand, but I think that with a bracelet it would look good.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also want to know what race is the girl in this photo. Thanks again. :D

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17638 the pics make it seem like it's a really ugly race but with the right skin textures it produces some nice looking elves

Doesn't need to be Half-breed MU race. It can be any custom race with Ren's head mesh(probably) and long elven ears(or lop elven ears).

Thank you, I will try to make a custom race with Ren's Head Meshes and some lolish ears. :biggrin:

What I am looking for is a mod for staffs that will channel any spell you happen to perform through the staff you are holding instead of your hand. I've never quite understood why if you are holding a magic staff, it doesn't do this anyway.

So, simply, if you are holding, say, "Mage's Staff of Fire" and you decide you want to perform a telekinesis spell on an item, you go and hit C, and the spell will go through the staff like you happen to be holding a Telekinesis staff. Is this possible, and if it is, has someone made a mod like this?

If it is possible and someone hasn't, i guess I will create a thread requesting it. If someone has made it, can you link?

And beyond this, you could make battle-staffs whose specific purpose are for fighting and blocking, with the added bonus that you can channel spells through them.

Thanks!

If someone has made something that fits either of these descriptions, I would appreciate it.

anyone know of something like this?

Also, does anyone know if there is a mod that will allow you to dual wield a sword and staff at the same time?

So I reconfigured my PC, upgraded to windows 7 and thought I had transferred all my oblivion data files. Turns out by some odd twist of fate my entire sound folder went missing. Not only does this mean I have to reinstall most of my mods, but a few really good sound-based mods of mine are [hopefully not] forever lost.

One such mod was a footstep sound effect replacer. It replaced only the light armor fx, last time I checked, which was a while ago. The footsteps sound like your character is wearing giant D-rings on his pants that are clinking together. For the life of me I can't find the download anywhere. PLEASE HELP! 10 internetz for the hero who finds this mod-- I'd be extremely grateful!

*UPDATE* I just decided to renew my membership with Tesnexus so I could research my past downloads. Besides, the nexus deserves moneys :V

I have found the mod!

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20628

it's a really good mod for all you sound effect connoisseurs out there :P

hi, im looking for mods for ninja animations specifically this 2:

Not all, i have DMC stylish and i tried Umpa sneak walk, i need the other one when she is in sneak mode and with the katana unsheathed it looks great o.O but i cant find it!

And the other is a run animation with unsheathed weapon, for ninja style run, i had one like this but i had alot of mods when i had this animation o cant remember all, 2 of the mods that i had was unnecesary violence and silverlight warglaive and armor.

Can anyone help me?