Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

ok so ive found my body replacers on my on but ive stumbled across a new issue, i seen a armor replacing mod that i was going to download then rl called and i closed out thinking i could find it again.......well im here....all i can remember from the mod was it replaced stock armor and what not but all i recall was that the ebony armor kind of look like a strapless top that only covered the breats. if anyone could help that would be awesome.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a request/search for a mod that lets me gain blocking exp when using hand to hand combat. If one exists, please tell me. If it's not possible, tell me as well, so I can go start my character over again. Thanks!

Ideally, it would do nothing else to the balance of the game, and be compatible with FMOD.

EDIT: I think this might break the rules of the thread if such a mod doesn't exist, but I don't know where else to ask. :confused:

I'm looking for a mod that lets you become friends of the undead (zombies,ghosts,etc...)

I saw one before but now i cant find it :confused:

Umm... I dunno about the mod, but you can use the console to do the same thing.

Open the console, and enter

player.setfactionrank 0009db1f 0

Which will make you part of the Undead faction. Hope this helps =)

Hi. I've snooped around using the Search function and Category selection on the downloads section, but I haven't found what I've been searching for. So, perhaps I can just ask here. Mainly, I am interested in two things:

1-

I am looking for some sort of mod that extends the mage guild a bit. I think it is such a let down to become arch-mage and then not even be able to put the council back together, let alone take any decisions about the future of the guild. So, is there anything that extends being arch-mage a bit? Really, anything that allows some sense of closure of the old business and a feeling of forward momentum, even if it is mostly just show.

2-

A mod that allows you to establish a new duke/dutchess for the houses mania and dementia after completing the main SI quest. Again, this is mainly for a sense of closure and forward momentum. It just feels funny to complete the story and then have everything remain static.