Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey I found the two-handed idle i was looking for completely randomly in a bbb kit. it was ether the manga one, the hgec one, or the huhku one (i installed them all at once and i don't feel like checking :/ ).

Now I'm trying to find eye-glasses, i seen them on tesnexus before but i don't see any now.

I know their are glasses mods for a fact because i found some in my game's testinghall and i know i didn't put them there, but I'm looking for the source and any other pair there is out there.

thanks in advance

Dwemer Specs are the ones I know. It adds different types.

Could you list the links or be more specific on the names of the three mods you listed for the two handed idle pose? I was following that too.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I found the two-handed idle i was looking for completely randomly in a bbb kit. it was ether the manga one, the hgec one, or the huhku one (i installed them all at once and i don't feel like checking :/ ).

Now I'm trying to find eye-glasses, i seen them on tesnexus before but i don't see any now.

I know their are glasses mods for a fact because i found some in my game's testinghall and i know i didn't put them there, but I'm looking for the source and any other pair there is out there.

thanks in advance

Dwemer Specs are the ones I know. It adds different types.

Could you list the links or be more specific on the names of the three mods you listed for the two handed idle pose? I was following that too.

Awesome this is exactly what i was exactly what i was trying to find, Thanks. The two-hand idle i found is in the better bouncing boobs HUHKU. It's Not the Exact Idle that i was looking for but they look almost identical. the only difference is the player is standing a bit straighter then the other one but you can't even tell.

I'm looking for a mod I think was called thievery in elderscrolls or something, it was commonly referred to as T.I.E. I'm not sure if I found it on the Nexus. I found it the first time on the modders site, I do believe. It did a bunch of things to change thievery in the game, but the one thing that stood out the most was that it changed the sewers in the IC to where they were all connected, and there were multiple secret entrances and exits into and out of the city.

I'm not sure if it was the same mod but it also added secret entrances into the other towns by use of rope ladders.

Another one I'm looking for, I'm not sure which mod I had that added this, but it added a well in near the arcane university that led to an underground city full of vampires.

I'm also looking for a mod that disables fast travel, and adds guild guides, mark and recall, and carriages into the game for transport.

Sorry for all the requests. My mods were all lost when my back up HDD died, so I'll probably be adding a few more posts to this thread in an attempt to get back some of my favorites.

I am looking for the name of a mod that adds a dialogue to recruit fellow faction members. I remember for mage guild, it was something about going on an expedition while for the fighter's guild it was contract work. Anyone knows the name of the mod? It is CM partner or Toaster's Share or something else?

I am looking for the name of a mod that adds a dialogue to recruit fellow faction members. I remember for mage guild, it was something about going on an expedition while for the fighter's guild it was contract work. Anyone knows the name of the mod? It is CM partner or Toaster's Share or something else?

The mod your looking for is Companion Share and Recruit. If you aren't a member of the MG or the FG you can hire one, but if you are then you can just pull rank on any lower members. It also lets you recruit anyone with the rumor option in the game, even guards and custom npcs.