Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His screenshot doesn't have spikes on the left arm, otherwise the both armors are the same.

The spikes are the shield that goes with the armour, you can take it off.

I was going by the Silver dragon emblem on the shoulderpad ( I use the Apophis mod myself).

Differing textures of the same meshes, I posted that one in case it was the texture details he wanted, the Apophis one is darker than the Hashshashin Armor.

Nateman: I recognise the helm from one of the Lich King mods, not sure about the armour, the image has been quite heavily altered (photoshop or similar) it's making it quite difficult to make out the actual details...

Anyone know what armor is used in this picture http://www.tesnexus....-1220210084.jpg ? I know the helmet is from Jojjo's Lich King armor, but the actual cuirass, gloves, greaves, and boots...anyone know what it is?

Ummm.... Looks like it *might* be this one... Not sure though, 'cause like Dante said, it's a heavily altered image...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16442

Thanks for finding T.I.E for me.

Still searching for the one that adds the vampire town underneath the IC. One entrance is a well in the Arcane University and there's another entrance just outside the town walls.

I already have M.O.E, I don't remember being very fond of the alternate travelling methods though.

I think there was another mod I used that disabled fast travel and added all the other stuff.

I just remembered the other day that there was a mod that let you bury treasure with shovels or something...